terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2012

1-3-12

Tuesday !
Well, long time I no pass or write here, I'm sorry !!!!
I no here because of the holidays and my brother is here :), I had a very good holidays and time with my brother.. I changed my family Friday before New Year eving. New Years, new life, new family again...
This year I promise learning more and more...

Well the last year was very good, I learned a new language, went out of my country and all things... 2011 was a very good year but 2012 the better year!
Today back to school, see my friends, teachers and I don't need wake up at more 5:15 because my new house is a 10 minutes walk to THS...
Tuesday a new family is a busy day, my little sister has 3 different classes and my brother and dad has wrestiling... very nice day !!

2012 english year and you have one dream let's go to realize, because independent of size you nee to go to realize... Let's go 2012 this is the year !!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário