sábado, 17 de dezembro de 2011

12-11-111

Sunday !!!

I wake up at 8:00 a.m. to get, my father to drive me to Safeway where Claudia and Carla are waiting for me. We're us going to breakfast at Squaw Creek Resort, where Dani and other peoples are waiting for us.
It was an amazing breakfast :), that breakfast with Santa Calus and Luci had the big list from him. I don't pay for break fast !! ")
 THANK YOU GIRL'S !!!!
Back to home and I stay two and half hours because I going to the Envirolution Club party, It was a good night. I love that club and the people in the club. They talked to me a long time ...
Tonight I hope to sleep, because last night I didn't sleep :/, and tonight I miss my family and friends, I'm crying little bet :/ and to pray a lot !!! 

Nine (9) days !! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário