sábado, 17 de dezembro de 2011

12-13-11

Tuesday !

Good and Bad day ! :/ :) :( :@ !!!!!!

Well THS is very good, I'm happy :)... My mother and father (brazil) call me lots time in 4th period, I'm very preoccupied because I do know what is happines...
Stop in my brother school and go back to walking to home me, dad and brother ... Relax, shower and help dad make a dinner, Mother and father call me on skype and we are talking what happined... My life to become head low :/, lots trouble :/ :@ ....
I very nervous :@.. I need to ask my host mother and father....
Lots of crying and "resolve"the problem... drink medice because I lots of headache :/, take new shower and go to sleep...

Please don't compare me with other exchange studies !!!
Thank you !!!

Seven (7) days !!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário