terça-feira, 27 de março de 2012

.........................

Arrives one day of the exchange student year, you start tired, you need go back to your home county, and your life back to the normal, because you tired the look arround and no see your family, friends and principal see peoples who don't worry about you and your life. The peoples think the exchange student year is easy, but it's wrong, and you know why? Because us no have family for support and help you, you have a new place for live, you need speak another language, need smile all the time for the peoples don't say you sad or you depress and lot's of things......
I don't carry what people said about me or my exchange student year .... I know what I need and what I want !!!!!

Brazil I love you and I miss you a lot, but in few days around 133 days I came backkk :D, wait for me, because I'm coming back with great stories

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário